STUDENT GROUP CONSULTANCY MODULE
The module presents the consultancy as business form and describes that the role of a consultant is to improve the client`s condition. Students analyzes and tests themselves practically all necessary skills of consultant by giving real consultancy work to particular organization by experiential learning. The module focuses on explanation that consultants offer their clients „economies of knowledge“.
- Introduction of Student group consultancy module, student’s group consultancy work tasks and their evaluation criteria.
- What is consulting? Consultancy roles and responsibilities
- Elaboration of Terms of Reference or Brief for consultancy
- Consultancy skills for success
- Specific skills for consultancy groups
- Building a client relationship
- How to write a consultancy proposal
- Professional international certificate and organizations for consultants
- The ethics of consultant
- Charging and pricing principles for consultations
- Interpersonal student methodologies